Wunderkammer

C'est moi.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

T-rawn-tah / Thai- waaaan

My gmail is acting up right now and it's ticking me off. I would even go so far as to say that it's PISSING me off! Damn you google, you're ridiculous with your megolithic powers. I cannot send messages to certain people, I can't get any work done! They keep getting bounced back! ARGH!

I was in Toronto for the weekend, now I remember why I left that ridiculous city.

I'm thinking of going to Taiwan next month, I know it's last minute but I can't stand being in Canada anymore it's getting hard to go to work day in and day out. I've got a place to stay, I just need to learn the language.

I'm talked to Maria my travel agent and see what kind of flights she can get me, looks like I can do it for under a $1000. I would leave March 25....I spoke to my friend Carlos who's teaching english there right now, he's said he'd put me up indefinitly...
I kind of want to do this without telling anyone, not parents, not family, not friends.
Just pick up and run away, I kind of did it when I come here. I just want to do something bigger this time.

I've got an appointment with my boss in an hour. I'm going to try and work out a leave.
I think I'm actually going to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home